Diligence Inc. recognizes that the disciplines of quality, health, safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function and view these items as our primary responsibility - the key to good business is adopting appropriate quality standards.
The Organization Quality Policy calls for continuous improvement in its quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principals:
We will :
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of our management resources in all quality matters
- Communicate our quality objectives and our performance against these objectives throughout the organization and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and suppliers and others who come into contact with our work
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions that may have quality impacts
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management